Sunday, November 25, 2007

Introducing Candy

Rebecca called me out one fine afternoon, sounding nervous. I had thought something drastic has happened... I haven't been able to meet up with her due to my workload eversince she came back from Europe.

She: Can you come to Pan Pacific?
Me: Now? (I am on the way to meet a client.)
She: Yes. Now. Right away. (Sounding breathless.)
Me: (Frown) Alright.
She: At the cafe.

And she hung up the phone. I had to call off my client, making excuses of family emergency.

When I reached the cafe, I saw Rebecca sitting in a corner with both hands on a cup of coffee. I reached out to her and gasped both hands. She explained quietly that her distant cousin has just arrived Singapore and she have not made any necessary preparation. Preparations? The last time her cousin is here, she was arrested for creating a public nuisance and for assaulting 2 policemen. Rebecca would need a minder for her cousin but in such a short time and during these festive season, it is almost impossible to get one. And Rebecca is flying off to Indonesia in the evening. Time is not in her hands.

Me: And what can I do?
She: She's here.....

I looked up and saw a pair of tanned legs that go on forever and ever. Those legs led to a pair of perky butt encased in a worn-out denim hotpants, then the flattest toned tummy bare for all to see, then a pair of round boobs stretched out by her white mid-drift tee, then her pink pouty lips, then her round doleful eyes and ends at her long long brown silky hair. While my eyes were having a huge feast, my ears picked up Rebecca's words: You can do anything with her but watch her, dun let her get into any trouble with the law. That is all I ask from you.

I turned back to Rebecca, only to see an empty cup of coffee. Sigh! Rebecca's cousin plopped down onto the seat that Rebecca emptied.

Me: Hi, I am....
She: My minder AKA my nanny. I know, I know. What I don't need to know is your name. I don't you care AND I don't really care as well.
Me: Okay. What a start....
She: Let me do a quick one. My name is Candy. I just reached 18 years old so if you like to fuck me which I don't really mind since you are quite my type, I am of age. Which is just nice for the law here. I will be here for a week. Basically to get out of my parent's hair while they planned for the GREAT Christmas party back home in Indonesia. You will follow me around and catered to every of my whim and fancy and I will be very nice to you. (Smile)
Me: Hey! Give me one sec here....

I called Rebecca on my handphone and she pleaded me to do this favour for her. Afterall, I need to endure for one week. I called my office and was told that my boss has already approved of my work related absence due to client entertainment?? (huh?) Must be Rebecca - afterall, she is one of my biggest client now. I found out she even arrange to book the hotel room beside Candy's for my minding's convenience.

I looked at Candy and this is where the fun begin.....

___________________________________________________________________

I am now at home after sending Candy off to the airport, with my laptop perched on my lap, watching the city lights beam as I sip and enjoy my red wine.

4 Comments:

Blogger HoneyBum said...

woah.. women,cash,status. what more can you ask for?

we're be waiting for the updates =D

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 1:12:00 PM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

I ask for stability..

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 2:18:00 PM  
Blogger The Ethical Player said...

Living it up, bro! Way to go!

But i do understand what you mean by wanting stability. =)

Thursday, November 29, 2007 2:23:00 AM  
Blogger HoneyBum said...

ya stability??? u'll never achieve any form of stability at the rate u are going.. lol~

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 2:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home