Friday, November 30, 2007

Candy - Day 1

I had to go back to my place to pick up my clothes to move in to the hotel. Candy agreed not to go out and stayed in the hotel to wait for me.


When I reached the hotel, I couldn't find her in her room. I decided to walk around the hotel to find her since she promised not to leave the hotel without me. Before I could leave my room, the hotel's phone rang. Apparently, someone has found her. The front desk manager is "informing" me that my "friend" is intoxicated and could I assist in removing her from any danger that she might expose herself in.


I found Candy lying by the poolside, totally drunk. I had to carry her up to her hotel room. Before I could propped her onto her bed, Candy jumped out of my arms.


She: Phew! That was close. What took you so long?
Me: Are you for real?


Candy explained that she was swimming topless when a male hotel guest get up too close and personal with her. (what did she expect?!) She and him had a few drinks and she pretended to be drunk and started hitting him. The guy then went to get assistance from the front desk.


As I stared at her, in disbelief, she went to take a shower so that she could leave "this goddamn hotel" to go shopping. Sigh!


Candy came out of the bathroom with her hair up in the towel turban, wet and naked, all bare except for a slight patch of bush covering her modesty. With her hands at her hips, she gave an arrogant look, "Whatcha looking at?" For her young age, she is really the one with THE attitude. She leaned over me, with me sitting on a chair. Her tits just barely brushing my lips. And her body glistering wet. She leaned even closer and whispered, "Don't you just wanna suck it?" Her nipples are swaying within inches from my lips, tempting me, luring me.


I had to use all my determination to clear my head and to force the calm words out, "Candy, get dressed." Rejecting Candy was actually out of respect for Rebecca. Candy hearing that, pouted and pulled another of her mini tee and denim shorts. Her tee is so small that if her arms were to raise slightly up, her nipples will be exposed. Her shorts are so low if she were to sit, her butt crack will be exposed to the whole world. Then again I am not her parents.....


Everything went quite well, we went around Suntec and Marina Square for shopping. Her beauty raised a number of males' appreciation. At one point, where we were resting our feet at a cafe, she noticed that a guy was staring at her quite intently, she walked over to me (happily sipping my ice mocha and totally unaware) and plonked her cute little ass on my lap and pressed her lips onto mine.


Before I could catch my breathe, the guy walked past us, murmured, "Lucky bastard." under his breath. And Candy almost died of laughter, sherking and bouncing on my lap. And me? Trying hard to control my manhood's behaviour.


This gal is going to get me into trouble.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

then do something about it before she gets u into REAL trouble.

lol...

BERN.

Monday, December 03, 2007 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home